Following extensive correspondence with HTC, I’ve updated my public documentation of the Vive Tracker. Due to others already linking to the original documentation page, I’ve decided to keep that URL as the primary and up-to-date source of information. If you for whatever reason need to reference the out-dated documentation, I’ve archived it at this link.
The next couple of posts will be focusing in on how the development of Talaria has been progressing over the past many months (we’ve been busy!). After a bit of retrospective, I’ve got some really exciting development to share with you, from completed prototypes of custom SteamVR Tracked objects to DIY capacitive force sensors! As always, feel free to email me with any questions, or toss some comments on this page down below :)